SMS Marketing is a great channel to engage and build loyal customers. Use SMS to not only engage your existing customers but also drive new business to your company.
Receive replies to your bulk SMS messages. An SMS message can reach a customer wherever they are. You can get your message out efficiently to the required group. You can send individual messages or group messages.
Advanced SMS & SMPP Gateway
1. Realtime incoming SMS monitoring.
2. Report generation based on date, message content, wildcards and more.
3. User and role management.
4. Separate inbox and auto-reply for User groups based on wildcards (contains, starts with, ends with) 5. Sending bulk messages (campaign) based on existing contacts filtered with: date, group and / or from csv file.
6. Outbox monitoring ( sent, failed and pending messages) 7. Polls for a specific period ( voting )
SMS & SMPP Gateway
1. Sending and receiving messages based on the SMPP protocol
2. Works Asynchroniously with non-blocking IO meaning the system can take full advantage of the SMPP protocol with minimal footprint.
3. 99% uptime with almost zero crashes.
4. The system is developed to accomodate connection timeouts gracefully.
5. Connection is resumed automatically.
6. Provides sockets for two way communication with other systems.
7. Provides web hooks for integration with other systems.